Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm ready

I'm ready to take some time off. I know, I know. I had several days off before Christmas. But considering that I took those days due to my aunt passing away, I don't feel like I've had a vacation. I worked 11 hours a day after Christmas to make up for the unexpected time off. Maybe it's the fact that I am planning a trip to Cancun in June with some friends. The date is set, the trip is paid for and I'm ready to go. I'm ready to get out of my rut of going to work, coming home, going to work. Time to get some excitement going. I think I will have some excitement soon. It's just too early to tell. But, if things go like I hope, the future looks bright.

2 comments:

sisser said...

YAY, sista. I'm excited for you with the trip to Cancun. I also hope things go the way you want and you will have some exciting news for us.
You deserve it, sista.

Ron said...

I don't know of anyone that deserves some time off more than you.