Friday, January 9, 2009

Kids are funny

My 18 month old granddaughter, Dharma, is so cute. She has a thing for turning the TV in my bedroom on and off. She was doing this tonight and I told her, "no" several times to no avail. I spatted her hand and told her "no." This worked for about 10 minutes before she decided to do it again. My son came in the room and spatted her hand. She crossed her arms, walked to the door, opened the door, came back to my son, took his hands and led him out of the room. That girl definitely knows her own mind and is rapidly trying to gain control of the house.

4 comments:

sisser said...

Sista, don't you just love to watch her and see how her mind works? I have a feeling she pretty much has control in the house. LOL

Reinagirl said...

Oh, yeah. I love watching her as she learns new things and develops her personality. And yes, she does pretty much control the house and everyone in it!

Ron said...

My Great niece Chloe is fascinated by my nephew's big dog Jackson. She watches him every time he walks by. The other day she stuck out her foot and Jackson licked it and she laughed her head off. Jackson gets upset every time his baby cries.

Reinagirl said...

Chloe is a beautiful baby, Ron. It's amazing the things babies do.