Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. I am so busy at work and stressed with work that when I do have down time, I can't think of anything I want to blog about. My supervisor keeps telling me that things are going to get better. Of course, she usually tells me this right before assigning me another case or otherwise needing me to do something. I was feeling so stressed earlier this month, that I felt like I was about to have a melt down. But I have some wonderful friends who helped me through it. You know who you are, guys. Now, nothing has lessened at work, but I've decided that I do what I can and the rest will still be there tomorrow. I've got to take care of myself also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sista, I was so glad to see you say you need to take care of you first. Everything else will fall in place. I don't know what I would do without my friends.