Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dharma rulz

A poster on a forum I frequent posted a thread about who's running your life. His thread focuse on his dog. Well, I love my dogs dearly, but they are not running this house. Dharma is. While I sometimes get frustrated having my son and his family living here (I enjoy my privacy), I love getting to be a part of Dharma's life. She absolutely runs this house. She loves to come get in my bed when it is her bedtime. And then she gets offended that she has to go to her bed. She took off her diaper yesterday morning, came in my room and pee'd on my floor. Thank goodness it is a wood floor. If anyone else did that, I would probably beat them as I chased them out of my house. With Dharma, it is cute. I keep a bag of candy on my dresser that is Dharma candy. No one else touches them. Dharma gets one a day. She's starting to talk and will tell us what she wants to eat or drink. She also tries to be so helpful. She will start wiping the table in front of her when she is finished eating. I was throwing trash away today and she helped put it in the trash can and wanted to go to the dumpster with me. She's fun and adorable. I'm hoping she takes her time growing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised that Dharma is running the house. LOL. I think it's wonderful that you are getting to be a part of her everyday life right now. Kids/Grandkids are great. I know I've enjoyed the lil missy being back home. She has matured in the last 2 years and at the same time is still the crazy girl we love.