Sunday, May 3, 2009

El Paso

I had such a fun time in El Paso. Getting to see my son was great. I spent one night playing Wii with my niece. She pretty much whipped me at Wii sports, but I'm getting better. Maybe I need to buy one and practice. The highlight of my trip though, was that Dharma flew down to El Paso on Sunday with her daddy and she got to spend Sunday night and Monday morning with her uncle and me. My son is totally captivated by his little niece. She can do no wrong as far as he is concerned. We took her to the El Paso Zoo. It is so enlightening to see the animals with a little one. Of course I took a ton of pictures. Now I just need to get them downloaded.

4 comments:

Darla said...

Ahhhh...aren't those babies great? I bet they were glad to see you...

Your note now makes me wish I could see my grandbabies!

Us grandma's are very blessed to have those babies, aren't we?

sisser said...

Sista, I'm glad you had a good time. How did Dharma like the airplane ride? Do you remember a favorite uncle? I sure do.

Ron said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun.

Reinagirl said...

Sista, her daddy said Dharma loved flying, including the layover in Dallas. I did have a favorite uncle when I was a little girl.

And yes, Darla, grandbabies are the best. I almost wish we could skip the kids and just have the grandbabies.