Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Procrastination

I am the queen of procrastination. Part of my work entails that I see every one of the children on my case load in their placement at least once a month or call the ones that are not in this region. I saw the ten kids that are placed in the Amarillo area before the first week of January was over. I thought I was doing good. Why then, three days before the end of the month did I have eleven kids that I hadn't seen yet and four that I hadn't called. Needless to say, I am making up for lost time. I worked until after 7:00 tonight visiting children and I will get the rest seen the next two days. I hate having to rush at the end of the month. I would say that next month will be better, but I have two less days to see them all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a procrastinator instead of living with one! I tend to be too impatient. Sometimes I have good reason to be, but thats another story. I wish I could find a balance and be a little bit of each.

Anonymous said...

Are you procrastinating your next blog post? :-)

Reinagirl said...

You noticed. I'll get it done. I was on a plane to Dallas at 7:00 this morning, just got back and I am tired. Gotta get some rest first. :)

Anonymous said...

I missed you! I wondered where your bright and shiny self had wondered off to! Glad you're back.

Get rested up and start writing!!