Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dharma

I have had a fantastic weekend. Dharma stayed with me all weekend while her parents were out of town. We had a wonderful time. For those who don't know, Dharma is my 13 month old grand-daughter. She has such a wonderful personality. I did have to baby proof my kitchen as Dharma is now walking and gets into everything she can reach. We went shopping for a birthday present and baby shower gifts. Needless to say, Dharma came out of the shopping spree pretty well off, also. I took her several places this weekend. She wasn't fussy and enjoyed meeting many new people. The greatest part of all this though, was when she would hold her arms out to me. We shared many Dharma hugs and kisses. Her parents came to pick her up about 6:00 tonight. While I am enjoying my alone time, I must say that I enjoyed my weekend with Dharma. I'm looking forward to many more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful weekend for you sista. Nothing is sweeter than time spent with a youngun. I love the time I was able to spend with my great nieces and nephews on my last trip home. I'm so glad you had the chance to keep her all to yourself this weekend.