Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tattoo

I have been talking to my son for awhile about getting a tattoo. I just didn't know what I wanted to get or where to put it. Well...I finally bit the bullet and did it. I think it looks great. Everyone who has seen it says it looks great. Of course, I went to the tattoo artist that my son uses. He is one of the best in town. Here's a link to the pic of it...It's on my left shoulder going down my back.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o93/rienaphoto/Nikon023-1.jpg

5 comments:

Ron said...

That's very nice Rosy I really like it.

Ron said...

That's very nice Rosy I really like it.

Anonymous said...

Sista, too cool! It really looks good. I've thought for a long time about getting one. Just not sure what but I know where.

Reinagirl said...

Thanks guys. I really like it, too.

Anonymous said...

ahh yes, every gal needs a dagger for a tat. LOL