Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time to get serious

I weigh more now than I ever have in my life, even when I was pregnant. I know several things that are to blame...lack of exercise, I like to eat, stressful job, but it's time to get serious. A friend has been going to Curves and has lost 40 pounds. She gave me a card to do a free workout and see what I think of it. I went this morning and I joined. I am motivated to get fit and feel better. Now, I have to stay motivated to get over there. I'm going to try to start eating better, also. That's hard with my job, but I can make better choices. Goodbye foot-long coney meal at Sonic. Now, let's see how well I'm doing in a month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Reinagirl! I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Sista, you can do it. Just be patient with yourself.

Anonymous said...

You should try the martini and cocktail weenie diet. I shed thirty pounds in about six weeks. I think it had more to do with my nightly workout with Rex...the handsome and very well endowed landscaper I hired recently!