Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday

Why is it that when one thing goes wrong, it seems like everything goes wrong? I had a good day at work. But, man, since I've been home, things haven't been that great. I have a shattered glass pot lid and a chair seat that has to be cleaned. My son was so sweet. He said, "I'm sorry you're having such a bad night." But, the chicken and dumplings I made came out perfectly. So all is not bad. Actually, maybe it's just time to go to bed before anything else can happen. Tomorrow will be another day.

1 comment:

sisser said...

Sista, I hate those kind of days. Seems like my whole week has been like that. I don't know if it is because I'm sick or what but everything I touch turns to dog doo doo lately.
Hope your week gets better! Give Drill a big hug for being so sweet to his moma