Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have time off work and am determined to try to take that time, although I do need to get some narratives in by Friday. This is a time that people stop and reflect and give thanks. So, I am going to briefly say a few things that I give thanks for. First of all, my two boys. They have grown up and become friends even if we do have disagreements occasionally. I'm thankful for my now extended family which includes my DIL and two granddaughters. Of course, my dad. And the many friends that I have made over the years. There are so many other things that I am thankful for, but I don't have time to write a book. To all my friends and family, Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

sisser said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend. We do have so much to be thankful for and need to take more time to realize that. Have a great day and enjoy.

Reinagirl said...

Thank you, sista. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Enjoy the family even if you are snowed in.

Ron said...

Happy Thanksgiving!