Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Live Feed

I decided to add a live feed to my blog just to see if anyone other than the three people I know read my blog came on once and a while. To my surprise, there does seem to be a few others who read it. This tells me that maybe I need to blog a little more often. I wish I could be as dedicated to blogging as some of my friends are. I feel that I don't have time when I finally get home from work, which probably is not a good excuse. After all, I have time to chat on the Hideaway and to read the forums I frequent. So why not spend a few minutes blogging? I don't have an excuse. I spend time writing narratives at work and don't feel like writing when I get home. That's the best I can do to explain why I don't write more. Well, that and the fact that I don't always have anything that I feel is important enough to write about. I could probably fill the blog with things that happen at work, but I have to be careful about that. I can't violate confidentiality, so I have limited myself there. I could write more about my family, but then that could become a little Peyton Place if I'm not careful. I won't write about politics unless I really feel the need. Right now, I'd like to see a little less politics. I'll ponder (to use one of my best friend's phrases) and see what I can come up with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sista, maybe you need to think about blogging at least once a week for sure and then you can make it more when you get into the swing of things.

Anonymous said...

Ah, heck, reina, you don't have to have anything important to say. I don't, but I write it anyway!