Monday, October 6, 2008

Lauren's post

I'm sitting at the computer with Lauren thinking that I need to blog, but I don't really have anything to blog about. So, Lauren said I could write about my family. I asked Lauren what I should write and she said, "You know. How nice they are." Do you think she's asking for a compliment? She'll get one. I am very blessed to have the two granddaughters that I have. They are cute, smart and entertaining. There are definitely a lot of laughs in this house. Dharma found a musical card that a friend gave me and we are jamming out to Freeze Frame. She's at the cute dance stage and loves to follow Lauren around and copy her dancing. So, guess I need to get off here and start dancing with the girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sista, you are very fortunate to have your granddaughters close to you. Dance every chance you get.
Lauren I like your idea of the blog topic. Family is so important.