Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where does time go?

It is almost the end of October. Thanksgiving is in a month and Christmas is in two. I don't feel like it has been a year since the last holidays. Maybe it's because I work so much. I won't be working most of next week, though. I'm off to North Carolina to help my youngest child pack and move back to El Paso. Isn't it funny how he still needs momma to help him move. Some of my friends have commented on that, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I remember a time when he didn't want momma to know anything about his life. Now he likes having me around. Grown kids are pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This year has flown by and I'm not near a busy as you, sista. Have fun with the son next week. Nothing wrong with a man enjoying being around his mom. I've learned one on one time is great with the grown children.