Sunday, December 21, 2008

Life

Sorry I've neglected this blog lately. Life has gotten in the way. My aunt passed away unexpectedly, so that has really impacted my last week. Family has begun to arrive and that's kept me very busy. In addition, I've been busy with work, although I am taking some time off. I'll be slammed I sure after Christmas, trying to get everything done that has to be done this month. There have been some good things happen, also. With everything else going on, I am going to have seven kids adopted this month. Two have already been adopted. Two more will be on the 23rd. What a Christmas present. And three will be adopted on the 31st. In this aspect, December has certainly been a good month.

3 comments:

sisser said...

Sista, My heart goes out to you and your family. I know a loss at this time of year is very painful. Sending a big sista hug.
What great news about the adoptions.I can't imagine a great gift at Christmas.

Reinagirl said...

Thanks, sista. I am so blessed to have a friend like you.

Ron said...

So sorry about your Aunt ♥