Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another week

Well, it's another week and I am so bored. I don't really know why. I actually went out Sunday and it was nice. Just a few drinks and talk and well anyway, it was cool. And Saturday, I had lunch with friends and had a really good time. So, why am I bored now? It's not like I don't have enough work to keep me busy. Maybe it's the winter time blues. Time to make changes in my life. Maybe. Well, maybe I should start getting ready for my Cancun trip. That is something to look forward too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is going to be so fun, and I'm sure that you need the time away from your world...Change is nice and you'll come back with feeling so much better....

I hope you take pics..I've never been to Cancun and I'm sure it's beautiful there!

Reinagirl said...

One of the reasons I want to go is my love of history. We are going to take a day trip to the Mayan ruins while we are there and I plan to get a lot of pics.

Anonymous said...

The trip sounds like just what the dr. ordered. I'm in a winter funk also. Looking forward to spring and a train trip to Toronto to help the MIL move.