Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday

I have been so tired all week. But I finally got to sleep late Saturday and ended up having a fun day. After I finally dragged myself out of bed, I went to lunch at Beef O'Brady's with the family and a friend. After lunch, (Dharma and I shared a sliders basket) we strolled down to Cato's and I bought two shirts and a dress. Then we moseyed over to Everything's a Dollar and I spent a little bit more. Ahh well. It was time to get Dharma home for her nap. While she was napping, Lauren talked me into playing dress up. Wow, that's something I didn't expect to be doing as an adult. We pulled out dresses that I haven't worn in a very long time, including a couple of formals. Thanks to the weight loss I have had, the dresses fit me! Woo woo as my good friend, sista, says. Lauren loved my formals and my "little black dress" that all women have to have. She tried on several and we had a blast. Saturdays can be so much fun.

No comments: