Saturday, March 14, 2009

Late night munchies

I cleaned house today. Which means I didn't really eat. So, tonight I got the munchies. My daughter in law hadn't eaten supper, so I took off to Taco Villa. They have flavoring for their sodas!!! I can get my vanilla diet dr. pepper somewhere besides Sonic! Anyway, for my dear friends in Canada and New Mexico, I just wanted to let you know that I had a guadalajara tonight. But don't get mad at me. For some reason, they salted it. So, it wasn't the best I've ever had. Probably punishment for getting off my diet. Which, by the way, has been going really well. I've lost 25 pounds. Woo hoo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

25 lbs? Oh my gosh!!! I bet your old clothes don't fit anymore!!!

Congratulations to you Reina!!! That is great news!

Gayle said...

Reina, that is fantastic!!! Keep it up. And LOL on the guadalajara - that's what ya get!!! And good for you for not getting the apple burrito! ☺

Anonymous said...

Sista, I hope at least to took one bite just for us..lol. Keep up the good work my friend and you'll never have to say chunky dunkin again.