Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun

I came home today in a grumpy mood. I went to Amarillo and while that is not a bad trip...I enjoy visiting my kids there, it is a long drive and today it made me grumpy. My son and DIL wanted to go to a concert so I am now here with Lauren and Dharma. My mood has improved drastically. How could it not with these girls? We have played on my bed and taken silly pictures from the lap top. We even filmed a short video. If I can ever get it downloaded into photobucket, I will share it with friends. We all need to take time out of our busy schedules and have a girls just wanna have fun night. It is good for the soul and I think it helps keep me young. Too bad their parents don't know what they are missing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun sista! It is fun sometimes just to be silly and enjoy the moments.

Anonymous said...

You are so correct Reina about parents not knowing what they are missing! We were the same way when we had kids!

But the world changes when we have grandbabies...I learned so much about myself when my grandbabies were born...I learned that they are precious, they love to go to grandma's house and they are so much fun to be around!

I'm like you Reina...They are my life....and even though I raised two kids that turned out great, my grandbabies are the best!